[access-uk] Re: outlook express freezing computer

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:40:54 -0000

Hi all -

Well, I'm just back with OE, and seeing that others too here have been
experiencing problems; I don't use AVG, and am wondering if this problem is
as a result of us all installing some MS update that has caused OE to stop
responding. I was without OE access for about 4 days, and now it is working
again, I experienced something similar about 6 months ago, and like this
time, it to corrected itself after a few days--nothing to do with my ISP,
though on that topic, I wonder if anybody else with Plusnet finds accessing
their mail on line a bit of a nightmare? I have to use the JAWS cursor for
this, and still can't properly see the mail, and get fed up, because of the
time it takes to just grab and read one message, never mind wanting to
delete or reply to it! Anybody else have this problem with plusnet for
online mail?

Andy