[access-uk] Re: outlook 2010 not reading certain messages

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:37:51 -0000

Shea

You need to alt+tab out of the message and alt+tab back in to the message.

When you press the keystrokes wait a few seconds between each one, press alt
and wait press h wait press a and wait then press V and the message should
open in internet explorer or your default internet browser.

Larry

London, UK