[access-uk] outlook 2010 not reading certain messages

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:59:58 -0800

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has encountered this with outlook 2010 where it won't
read certain messages. It won't read facebook notification messages or
messages from audible, and certain other kinds as well. I never had this
problem with outlook express.

Also, each time I get one of these messages, there is usually a message
saying for information about these types of messages press altH, A, followed
by E, or something like that. Each time I do, and nothing happens. If anyone
has some ideas or suggestions, I would be very greatful. I find this
extremely annoying.

Shea