[access-uk] Re: outlook 2003 for Steve

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:32:40 +0100

Hi,

This one is for George, and anyone else curious about getting BCC when using
Word as your editor and wanting to do it with the keyboard and without the
dreaded Rodent.

George, it's quite simple to get that drop down arrow with the keyboard.

1.  Press Control-N for New Message.

2.  Fill in your other fields, but before tabbing to the body, press Alt-C.

3.  Now tab to BCC and hit enter, and you got it.

I think we have all learned something from this.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.