[access-uk] Re: out look express problem

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:05:45 +0100

Hi Hannah,

If I may just piggy-back onto Chris's last message, I would just confirm that I
have used Outlook (though I prefer Express) and in many ways it is similar so
you won't have too much of a learning curve if you decide to take that option.

However, if you don't want to do that, maybe someone (who knows exactly where
to look) can check back at the error messages and see from these if there's
anything else you can do to solve the problem.

I do hope you sort it as it's always annoying when things don't work quite
right.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx