[access-uk] Re: out look express problem

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:24:38 +0100

Hannah, I'm not having this issue here. However, if you want to, we can set up
Outlook to access Gmail. I know you may hate Outlook, but this may be due to
lack of confidence in using the programme. Hope this helps.
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group! To subscribe, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx