[access-uk] Re: ot looking for a laptop bag

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:48:48 +0200

Hi George

Ok I will go there as they are most likely to have what I
need, I am going to Torquay as I need to pick up an internet
dongle for my laptop, I am looking at free.com as they have
a good deal. Thanks.

Regards

Adrien

From: Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 20 June 2015 10.02
Subject: [access-uk] ot looking for a laptop bag

Hi

I am looking for a particular type of laptop bag, one with
just two
pockets, one for the pc and one for accessories, when I
visit the UK
in a few weeks, where am I most likely to find one, I used
to have one
but gave it away. Sods
law!
I will be in Devon.