[access-uk] ot a satellite tv question

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 18:57:22 +0100

Hi

My parents are renovating a tiny house attached to the side
of this house, it is one up one down, the walls are 2.5 feet
thick, they want to put a television out there but it is a
long way from the satellite dish, it'll mean running miles
of cable right round the house. Is there any way to receive
satellite tv transmitted from another tv via wifi or
bluetooth? The only problem is that when we use our phones
out there or the internet, the reception is very bad. What
is the best way of doing this? Just remember we have a 2.5
foot wall to go through.

Regards

Adrien