[access-uk] Re: organising favourites

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:40:16 -0000

David

Alt A to go into add favourites.

Cursor down to the folder you want to sort alphabetically, then cursor right
once to get into the list of favourites in that folder.

Press applications key or shift F10

Cursor up twice till you hear sort by name and press enter.

You should see that the favourites in that folder have been sorted.  It
doesn't always quite work, as I have one favourite that just won't seem to
move from the beginning of the list, despite the fact that it begins with
the letter T, but for the most part you should find it works well.

Wendy