[access-uk] Re: optical out on TVonics box

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:02:50 +0100

Hi Iain, exactly.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:56 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: optical out on TVonics box

If you can poke your finger nail into the hole, I would suggest there is no protective stopper. I presume what we are talking about is what fits into the socket on some digital radios and CD players.

Iain
-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:38 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

John,

I thought mine hadn't got one when I put the tip of a finger over the hole
but then, when I gently poked a fingernail into the hole, I could feel
rubber. That's probably it, but goodness knows how it comes out and I don't
need to know right now!  <Smiles>

--
Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>