[access-uk] open reach

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:26:42 +0100

Hi all
For the third time to-day open reach should have been hear to fit our sockets for fibre optick broadband. of course they have not turned up again and promise to come in the morning.
it seems strange you cannot ring or get in touch with open reach.
surely there must be somewhere one can complain about this difficulty.
how can you get in touch with a bt enginere to call has anyone any ideas.? thanks. should I get in touch with offcom? thanks.