[access-uk] Re: online sensus ID code

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:51:15 +0100

Hi John.
I just answered the questions as if it was myself. So, as for your first question. put your full name in.
Good luck in filling it out tomorrow.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 29/03/2011 10:54, john coley wrote:
Hi George, problem now solved. I got hold of my upstairs neighbour, who
gave me the code accurately. I had a try at filling in the form, and
thought I was doing well, till I got a message saying that there were no
more questions I needed to answer. I looked for a finish button, but all
there was was a next button. I clicked it and got an error message
saying that I hadn't answered the questions. I read the questions on the
page and they didn't make sense. The first one, for instance, was "What
is this person's name?". I knew it wasn't referring to me, as I'd put my
name, date of birth and whatever in earlier in the form, so, not knowing
who it was referring to, and hence what to do I gave up on it.
I rang a friend who works for Camden, my local authority, and he said
he'll come round tomorrow lunchtime and fill it in for me.
John.