[access-uk] once Off Request of Tracing Someone with Moderator's Permission

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:52:56 +0100

I am only on this list for the blind, apart from Talks lists.  As this list
will target many blind people, I am interested in locating and contacting the
only one blind law student at the Open University who has completed the LLB
degree.  My interest in connecting with such a person is to have an informal
chat about the course as I am hoping to obtain my LLB later on this year and to
talk about access technology in relation to my study and on-going practice in
law.  If you are on the list or if someone knows you please do contact me off
list.  I'd appreciate people posting this to other blind lists for me as I am
not a member.  My contact e-mail address is eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the permission Barry.

Eleanor