[access-uk] Re: ogg converting?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:16:17 +0100

Kevin,
thanks for this,
Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 7:53 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ogg converting?

Hi Billy.

Here's an e-mail I sent to another list concerning the use of goldwave's batch converter function.
Hi.

You can use goldwave to convert your files as follows:

1.  Start goldwave.
2.  Press alt + F to open the file menu.
3.  Press the letter B to open the batch conversion dialogue.
4.  Press tab until you reach the Add Folder button and press spacebar to
activate it.
5.  Tab to the browse button and press spacebar to activate it.
6.  Now tab to the folder list and locate your folder containing your OGG
files by using the up and down arrows and the right arrow key to open
folders.
7.  Tab to OK and press spacebar when you've opened the folder your files
reside in.
8.  Tab through the remaining options selecting the file type you wish to
include in the conversion and checking the checkbox to include all
subfolders if your music is in subfolders.
9.  Press spacebar when you reach the OK button and you're now returned to
the conversion dialogue.
10.  Tab until you reach the checkbox that says something like "Convert to
this format" and press spacebar to check it.
11.  Tab into the file types box and select your output choice.
12. Tab to the attributes list and select your bitrate and encoding method
from the list.
13.  Tab to the Begin button  and press spacebar to start the conversion.
14.  When the resulting combo box displays, choose your speed setting from
maximum, high, medium or low. The slower the speed, the more you're able to
use your computer while the conversion runs.
15. When the conversion is completed, you'll see a dialogue confirming the
conversion has completed successfully or telling you the number of errors
and warnings encountered.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: