[access-uk] Re: office 2010

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:46:19 +0100

Hi,

For the default page setup options you can set these in the default template
normal.dotx.  This way any new document you create will have these settings
applied by default.  Incidentally you can also set options such as
paragraph, styles, etc.

To access external drives, I find it best to first locate the drive letter
in Computer, and then use that to access the drive in the Open dialog in any
Office application.  So, if the external drive was E:\ for example, you
would just enter E:\ in the Open dialog and press enter, which would then
move you to the root folder of that drive.

Post back if I can help in any further detail.  HTH for now and take care.