[access-uk] Re: off topic slightly. Samsung q330 new install, windows explorer has stopped working.

  • From: "Terry" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:49:42 +0100

Hi Ibrahim

I installed my usual stuff, e.g. jaws 11 office 2003, copy some large
folders over,, my music, download, documents etc.  At that point, explorer
was working just fine.
I also put windows live messenger, Skype, and the accessible bbc radio
player on.  I've had all of these things on my previous laptop with no
issues.

I've also never ever had a problem with windows explorer before either.

On Sunday I used the ninite programme to install about half a dozen
programmes, e.g. teem viewer, Win amp, and some others, I've now uninstalled
them all, but with no luck.  I think though the problem did actually start
after installing all those other programmes, but I'm not definitely certain.

The pc and explorer were working just fine for the first few days, up until
yesterday.

Is that any help?

Terry

  _____