[access-uk] Re: oe folders now ok

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <jjjgidlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 22:12:03 -0000

marie, ok do the following.
when your in your in box and have a message you whish to put in a folder.
do ctrl shift and the letter v.
you will then be prompted to choose a folder, you should land on the in box folder check to notice if it says closed or open, it may be a simple as that.
don't want to teach granny to suck eggs but that is what I did.
good luck.
Joe.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>