[access-uk] oasys mobile phones

  • From: "Alex Stone - CW" <Alex.Stone-CW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:54:05 -0000

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a user who has bought one of the
oasys talking mobile phones, and they want some help using it. Does
anyone know where I can get an electronic copy of the manual from
please?

This phone was bought from the RNIB and they're being less than helpful,
they won't give any support without the person concerned going to the
resource centre which is not convenients

Cheers

Alex

Alex Stone

Assistive Technology Support Engineer (volunteer)

Action For Blind People

14 - 16 Verney Road
London
SE16 3DZ

tel: 020 76354946

Enabling blind and partially sighted people to transform their lives
through work, housing, leisure and support.  For more information visit
our website www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
<http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/>

Registered Charity no 205913