[access-uk] nvda and antivirus software

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, NVDA screen reader support <nvda-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:53:12 +0530

hi all i use windows8 beta and have got a list of antivirus that
supports windows8 this is the latest list till april first i am
pasting the list please tell me which antivirus is accessable with
nvda and which antivirus doesnt slow down my pc

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
Panda Antivirus Pro 2012
Avira Antivirus
AVG Internet Security