[access-uk] Re: norton ghost

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 08:19:22 +0100

Hi Carol

No I re-installed all my programs from the original discs. I only did a backup
of them in case I was unable to work out how to re-install windows then I could
move everything back from my D drive where the backup was stored and put it
into the C drive where it was backed up from. As it happened the clean
re-install went very well so I had no need for the back up of programs which
means they have now been deleted from D drive and installed onto C drive from
the original discs. I'm told trying to restore a program from a backup is not
often very successful so I was glad I didn't need to do so.

Roger

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.
 Mark Twain