[access-uk] nokia n91 query

  • From: "brian_dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:37:44 +0100

Hi,

I have been sent an mp3 file to my nokia n91 by blue tooth which i would
like to use as my text alert.

1. i opened the file and played it.
2. i pressed key 1 for options and chose save.
3. it only allowed me to save it to the music library.
4. when i tried to personalise my profile to have the desired file as my
text alert, i could not see it.

My question, how can i set this file to be used as my text alert tone?

Cheers,
Brian.