[access-uk] Re: nokia n73 and predictive text

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:09:14 +0100

Many thanks for that Steve. I will try to use this shortcut from now on.

Mr Technician
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 24/05/2010 20:09, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Chris,

That's a long way round.

When you are in a text, just press Hash twice.  Instdead of Dictionary Lower
Case or Dictionary Upper Case, Talks will say Lower or Upper case without the
word Dictionary, and you iknow that predictive is turned off.  If you press
Hash and it says the word Dictionary first, then it is on.

All the best

Steve