[access-uk] Re: nod32 update

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:51:57 -0000

Hi brian.

You use the nod control center to get to the update settings, and the nod
control centre is an option from the start menu or you can use the system
tray icon instead.

You are presented with a tree view.  use the arrow keys to get to updates
then open the updates branch with right arrow and in there I have one item
called update.

when you are focused on this, press control tab and hopefully that should
access the updates dialog.

Regards

graham

When