[access-uk] Re: nod32 scanning

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:53:50 +0100

Thanks Douglas and Malcolm - nothing to worry about then - it's not the easiest programme to figure out, but it seems to have scanned 59 thousand files, and reports no viruses, but I'm not sure if it's scanned the whole system, or just files!

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>