[access-uk] Re: nod32 question

  • From: "andyshipp" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:25:12 +0100

Hi Sandra, Ok many thanks for all this, I do very much appreciate your help thanks so much.

-----Original Message----- From: Whizza
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:02 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: nod32 question

Hi Andy,
When you've arrowed down to the setting you want, it's usually part of a
tree view so you have to expand the tree with your right arrow to get to the
sub-items if you like. Then you should be able to tab through the options
in that particular section.
As for cleaning, when you set up your scan, there's a check box which says,
scan without cleaning so you make sure that's not checked. Touching wood, I
haven't had a threat for a while so not sure how it works. There used to be
a list of actions to take when a threat was found, one of which was clean,
or delete, or quarantine, something like that.
Sorry that's a bit vague but I'm not really sure about it.

Cheers,
Sandra.