[access-uk] Re: no more?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 13:32:27 +0100

The blindcooltech list is very much alive and sending out a couple of hundred messages per day! there has been a bit of turbulence where the list has been spread over 3 different providers, but the whole thing is going back to freelists now. Can I suggest you just try again. Come back though if you continue to have a problem and I'll alert the moderator to your request.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue" <w.ingles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "TrueBlue" <
w.ingles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <
blindcooltech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:03:19 +0100

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.392 / Virus Database: 268.5.6/338 - Release Date: 12/05/2006