[access-uk] Re: new talking dab radio

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:10:56 -0000

Hi Steve,

According to my information the Sonus1XT is available by mail-order by
phone or online from Purley Radio

www.simplyradios.com

Also from Pure themselves again by phone or online at

www.pure.com

I'm also told that the model will be stocked by John Lewis partnership
where you'll be able to walk in and check it out before taking it
home...or not.  Give your local JLP store a bell.

Cheers now.

Ian