[access-uk] Re: new insert mode in Window-eyes

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 23:03:10 +0100

Hi,

Yes. Also he could install an app called Jaws Quick Keys. What this does
is when you press any Jaws hotkey, Window-Eyes will tell you its equivalent
in Window-Eyes, if you see what I mean.

As an example, if you press Insert-Up Arrow, which is JAWS Read Line, it
will say Press Control-Numpad 5. This enables Jaws users to learn
Window-Eyes at their own pace.

All the best

Steve

--