[access-uk] Re: new drive?.

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:15:33 -0000

Hello Billy,

Nero Burning-ROM 6 works with burning DVDs just the same as it
does for burning CDs. Its accessible OK.

Regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx