[access-uk] new direct gov website

  • From: Tassie da hiphop kid <tassie@xxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:30:42 +0000

Hey y'all.
I have just discovered the new job search on direct.gov and found it rather inaccessible and cluttered. Does anyone know how to register for the online service to enable me to do a job search. I have tried to register for a gateway id or what ever they call it. However i can't get passed the password entry field despite trying several passwords.
Can anyone shed any light on how this thing works.

Thanks, Louise.