[access-uk] Re: new computer

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 08:43:28 +0100

Hi John,

I believe it is bigger than the Braillenote, and you haven't a Braille
display on it either.  So compared to note takers for the blind, such as
PacMate and Braillenote, these are still rather large, and you couldn't use
them whilst standing up, as you can the Braillenote, because of its case
configuration.  Also remember, that these are full-blown PCs rather than
just note takers, so they are marketed or targeted at a different kind of user.

All the best

At 20:02 12/06/2004, John Gallagher spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,