[access-uk] Re: new audio I player?

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:13:32 +0000

no they are on my pc or a disk I will have a look load them in to the player and see if they play. thanks will let you know. At 13:56 14/01/2011, you wrote:

Hi John, don't think I explained myself too well.
What I wanted to know is, where do you get the audio books from, are they
already loaded onto the player, or what?,

Billy

From: hotscot72 Ing"hotscoterghthegooglemailddcom0Ing
To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
Date: Friday, 14 Jan 2011 7,57,59

0
0
0 Hi again John, hope this is all right to ask.
0
0 Can you please tell me how the audio book option works in this new
player?,
0
0 Billy
0
0 IngIng----IngcomIngOriginal Message---comIngcomIng
0 From: Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorg
ofmailtoccaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgwithIng On Behalf Of
0 John Gallagher
0 Sent: 7 January 2011 3,47 PM
0 To: Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: new audio I player?
0
0 Hi Billy Well some of my friends swear by it. they are not computer users
so
0 they love using it as it is simple to use. You need sighted help to set it
0 up with your router though but then you then can add your own channels
from
0 Ingwww./ationlistddnetIng. if you cannot do this ring wireless for the
blind and
0 Luke is great he will put your stations on.
0 If you subscribe the tnauk all the news papers will be there for you that
is
0 the audio service as well. the podcasts are very good also.
0 My only thing is you cannot get the football commentary on it as it is
0 internet based. I use the i-phone and as they have no flash the football
0 cannot be hard.
0 I am sure you will enjoy the sonata internet radio. hth.
0 At 14,36 07/01/2011, you wrote:
0 0Hi Ron, I have heard the podcast in question, and it was good, but just
0 0wanted to know how the Sonata was going down among the visually
0 0impaired guys,
0 0
0 0Billy
0 0
0 Ing0Ing----IngcomIngOriginal Message---comIngcomIng
0 0From: Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorg
ofmailtoccaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgwithIng On
0 0Behalf Of Ron Sears
0 0Sent: 6 January 2011 10,06 PM
0 0To: Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0Subject: [access-uk] Re: new audio I player?
0 0
0 0Billy, there is a podcast on IngwwwddblcooltechIng on the Sinata.
Recorded
0 0by John Gallagher.  Take a look$Go to the top of the page and bring up
0 0a list of links, press the letter S until you get to the one you want.
0 0
0 0Cheers
0 0
0 0Ron
0 Ing0Ing----IngcomIng Original Message IngIng----IngcomIng
0 0From: "hotscot72" Ing"hotscoterghthegooglemailddcom0Ing
0 0To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 0Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 9,34 PM
0 0Subject: [access-uk] new audio I player?
0 0
0 0
0 0Hi guys, Wondering if anyone is using the new Sonat internet audio
0 0player from the british wireless for the blind fund?.
0 0
0 0I will be getting one of these systems soon, and any Information about
0 0menthe player would be very helpful indeed.
0 0Just like to know if the audio player is as easy to operate as they say
0 0it is, and how useful it really can be.
0 0It would be really great if someone using this particular player could
0 0run through the features and controls for me. A short explaination of
0 0mentheir use would be just fantastic. Thanks in advance,
0 0
0 0Billy
0 0
0 0** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0**
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 0** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0** and in the Subject line type
0 0** unsubscribe
0 0** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0** immediately-following link:-
0 0** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 0** or send a message, to
0 0** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
[...]
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to