[access-uk] Re: new audio I player?

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 15:47:17 +0000

Hi Billy Well some of my friends swear by it. they are not computer users so they love using it as it is simple to use. You need sighted help to set it up with your router though but then you then can add your own channels from www.stationlist.net. if you cannot do this ring wireless for the blind and Luke is great he will put your stations on. If you subscribe the tnauk all the news papers will be there for you that is the audio service as well. the podcasts are very good also. My only thing is you cannot get the football commentary on it as it is internet based. I use the i-phone and as they have no flash the football cannot be hard.

I am sure you will enjoy the sonata internet radio. hth.
At 14:36 07/01/2011, you wrote:
Hi Ron, I have heard the podcast in question, and it was good, but just
wanted to know how the Sonata was going down among the visually impaired
guys,

Billy