[access-uk] Re: new accessible mp3 player

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:56:03 +0100

Hi all.
This really does do all the Shuffle does, with the advantage of being able to
skip from album to album or folder to folder as well which is great.  Is there
any way to lock the player so you don't knock a button by accident?  This
really does now seem to be the only real reason anyone would want a shuffle,
unless of course they really need or want to use ITunes.

Regards

graham