[access-uk] Re: new NTL speeds/speed check

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:53:06 -0000

Hello Carol I think your best bet is to give them a call, and see what speed you are on from there, if you are still on the old speed then ask them to change it for you whilst your on the phone to them. Pleas do remember to turn the computer off when they do this and turn the modem off also.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northamptonshire, England
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype andyshipp50
Echolink m0ceg node 220334
Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
mobile 07773457805
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
to subscribe send a blank email to
blind-gardening-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>