[access-uk] Re: new NTL speeds

  • From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:11:37 -0000

Hi Andrew

Just spoken to them

I am going to need a new set top box as my current modem within the box  is
not capable of the 2 Mb speed.  They are coming to change it in a week or
so.  I was told that the new speeds were not going to be introduced until 04
April.

May be you all ought to be aware of the fact that the old digital set top
boxes will need changing.  Do not know whether this applies to separate
modem users.

Graham