[access-uk] Re: new NTL speeds

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:59:27 -0000

Hello Graham, No I didn't have to change the modem the modems will take up to 3 meg max. if you are using 750 KB now then you can upgrade to the 2 meg which is still costing you £24.99 per month. I cannot help with much more of this but have a look on the NTL home page .
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northamptonshire, England
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype andyshipp50
Echolink m0ceg node 220334
Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
mobile 07773457805
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
to subscribe send a blank email to
blind-gardening-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>