[access-uk] Re: new NTL speeds

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:04:34 -0000

Ok Justin I can tell you some thing else also from my friend that works for NTL he informs me that they are working on the next lot of upgrades now, but this will mean that the modems we all have have got to be changed as that max is 3 meg.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northamptonshire, England
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype andyshipp50
Echolink m0ceg node 220334
Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
mobile 07773457805
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
to subscribe send a blank email to
blind-gardening-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>