[access-uk] Re: never see my own messages in this group

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:53:35 +0000

Hi
Go to www.googlemail.com and log on with your user name and password, move down to the list of message categories and select spam. In the spam messages listed you will find some from *Me* and you will find these are your messages, I suggest you do not report them as spam! smile

You can however select to delete forever and off they go.

hth

From glorious Devon, England.
(Where the Sun always shines and all the children are above average.)

On 20 Feb 2008, at 14:28, barrie moxon wrote:

hi Jackie.
I never see my messages,  I went onto Sky, and there new Google mail.
all the best.
Barrie.