[access-uk] Re: network and internet connection puzzle

  • From: "TrueBlue" <w.ingles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:16:34 +0100

George, what aboot connecting to the Internet from another room in the home, where the computer is not there.
What I mean. I want to connect to the Net, using a router that is not in the same place as the computer wsystem.
The router is wireless, and there is a pc card in the system.
Please tell me if this is possible. Some people say yes, and others say no way.
What is the truth.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>