[access-uk] Re: netgem IPlayer

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:37:18 -0000

Hi Terry,

I would have to disagree with the reliability bit.  Ask Frank Haslam
<Smile>.  He was in a 100 percent strength area, and the darned thing
wouldn't even tune in for him, even though the engineer who installed the
aerial checked it all out, and Portset tried to blame it on the area.  I am
not at all impressed with the Portset Media Centre.  Anything that can play
Daisy, but can't play MP3, is just a little bit incredible to me.  And over
800 quid for no picture?

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,