[access-uk] Re: net passport popups

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:48:53 +0100

In my experience, Zone Alarm is OK, however when it comes to the window
asking if you wish to allow your screen reader, there will be no speech
until the allow button is clicked. However, this doesn't appear to happen
with the free version, however the free version is only a basic firewall
anyway so maybe that's why. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user