[access-uk] Re: nero and goldwave

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:33:35 +0100

John, GoldWave cannot burn CD's directly, however if you use GoldWave to
convert files to MP3 then use Nero to burn the MP3's to an audio CD then you
should be good to go. Can't answer the second question I'm afraid as I use
Record Now for my CD writing needs, sorry.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr