[access-uk] Re: need information on jaws 11 with windows7

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:47:11 +0300

"Windows Vista and later uses Mirror Driver technology, which means that assistive software will work with most if not all video cards..."

Just to be clear, do you mean that no need to install the video intercept manager on Vista and Windows 7 systems for Jaws to work? I never new that! That means Jaws USB versions will run on a Windows 7 system straightaway? That's grate. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Cheers,
Amro

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>