[access-uk] need info on getting a new router

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 21:26:48 +0530

hi all looks like my old router has died no mater what i do it doesnt
work it will show my netbook as connected internet access and wont
open any page so i think i must get a new router which router will be
the best1 to get?.

1. it should support internet connection via rj45 port as my pc doesnt
support wifi.
2. it should be vifi enabled for my netbook phone and others.
3. the configuration page and support page should be accessable.
4. it should have security features

--
surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx