[access-uk] Re: nebula versus USB TV stick

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 05:59:35 +0100

Hi Gordon

I spoke to someone from their tech support department the day before yesterday and they claim they have a new version of the software being released almost immediately, so I may well ask for that CD to ascertain how the program has changed because obviously the scripts will probably need to change.

The Nebula system is mainstream so yes pictures are recorded. I am not sure I would have wanted it otherwise. I purchased the internal TV card which has now arrived so that's good.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186