[access-uk] navigating footnotes

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gw-micro list" <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:55:23 +0100

Hope no one minds me cross posting this question.

I am using WE 5.0 and Office XP. When reading a document, and I come across a footnote that I want to alter I go in to the footnotes view which if I have the cursor on the correct footnote will take me straight to it. However, if I start in the footnotes view and cursor down to a footnote and then go back to the main document window I am placed in the place where I started before entering the footnotes view.

Am I making any sense?

I am trying to use the footnotes view to navigate through the footnotes, and would like to be able to exit this view back to the document view and be placed at the point in the text where that footnote is placed.

I seem to remember that this was possible when I was using an older version of office.

If I can't do this is there any way of getting WE to read the text immediately prior to a particular footnote when in the footnotes view?
Thanks for any help and I hope I haven't been too confusing.
Yusuf