[access-uk] Re: narrator

  • From: Terry clasper <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 11:03:00 +0100

Hi.
ON the subject on Nerator its been a long time since I’ve used it and I”m keen
to know how early during a new computer set up it can be used.
So, I’ve just bought a new HP desktop and thus far I’ve assumed I’ll need
sighted help to get to the point where its at the desktop and I can install a
screen reader.
Is this assumption correct, or can Nerator now do something close to what you
can achieve with the mac, i.e have speech from turning it on no matter the
state of the OS?
Any help gratefully appreciated.
Terry.