[access-uk] Re: n81 vs n95

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:44:20 -0000

Ok, thanks jackie this is what I thought....will have to make sure I get the
right one then, I wonder if Steve or anyone knows how long it may be before
the issue with the 8gb memory version will be resolved?  I would hate to do
myself out of a better model if a bug fix is only a few weeks or months
off...

To connect with me:

Email: phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile : 07841 714931