[access-uk] Re: n v d a

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:06:11 +0000

Trace,
I use NVDA here for everything including iTunes.

I used to use Supernova but ditched it because of the constant upgrade costs and the fact that I knew more about Supernova than the guys on their help-desk.

To use NVDA just install it and switch off Supernova.

You can set it up so that when you press control+alt+N it will start...but stop Supernova first.

Mike

On 24/01/2013 13:48, Spring Flower wrote:
hi
i was checking out the n v d a prog yesterday, i use supernova but its
not yet compatible with itunes version 11 but i've heard that n v d a
is, on their website i read that ou can run the prog from a memory
stick, so my question is, how would i use the prog to access itunes when
supernova is my main screen reader,
also is there a mailinglist for users of n v d a
i believe that dolphin are working on a map file for itunes 11 but i'm
too impatient to wait
any help much appreciated
trace

--
Michael A. Ray

Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

Ham Radio Callsign: G4XBF, licenced since 1982

'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem'

Use the NVDA screen-reader, not Scientific, just Freedom:
http://nvda-project.org/